Sylvester Stallone provides proof he’s still ALIVE after false death rumours

‘It’s so great to be back from the dead!’ Sylvester Stallone pokes fun at recent death hoax as he locks daughters Sistine and Sophia out in playful Instagram prank

He recently became the subject of a bizarre hoax, which claimed he had passed away from cancer.

But Sylvester Stallone saw the funny side of the rumours on Tuesday, as he poked fun at his so-called ‘death’ with a light-hearted Instagram post.

The 71-year-old cheekily locked his daughter Sistine and Sophia out of the house in a playful video shared to the site, which he captioned: ‘It’s so great to be back from the dead!’



Cheeky: The 71-year-old locked his daughter Sistine and Sophia out of the house in a playful video shared to the site, which he captioned: ‘It’s so great to be back from the dead!’

Sylvester films his daughters shrieking and running around the garden in the pouring rain, after being locked out by their father in a hailstorm.

With the girls pleading with the actor from the other side of the door, he is heard teasing from behind the camera: ‘What’s wrong? Is it cold?’

His girls then run to find shelter elsewhere, while Sylvester turns the camera to himself and tells his fans: ‘That’ll teach them’.

Help! In the video, Sylvester films his daughters shrieking and running around the garden in the pouring rain, after being locked out by their father in a hailstorm

Let us in: With the girls pleading with the actor from the other side of the door, he is heard teasing from behind the camera: ‘What’s wrong? Is it cold?’

Cheeky: Sylvester then turns the camera to himself and tells fans: ‘That’ll teach them’ to wrap up the playful prank

He went on to joke about recent rumours of his death in the caption, writing: ‘Locking my daughters outside during a slight hail storm… It’s so great to be back from the Dead!!! @sistinestallone @sophiastallone’

Sylvester has first laughed off the bizarre hoax on Monday evening – which saw online users claim he had passed away following a secret battle with prostate cancer.

Sharing a fake obituary with followers, in which his picture has been drastically altered to give him a frail, aged appearance, the Rocky actor wrote: ‘Please ignore this stupidity… Alive and well and happy and healthy… Still punching!’

‘Alive and well’: Sylvester has laughed off the bizarre hoax on Monday evening, in an Instagram post shared with his 5.4 million followers (above)

Evidently delighted, one responded: ‘I have seen on Facebook. Wasn’t sure if this was a trusted news source. Grateful it’s false news and that our Action Hero Star Sylvester Stallone is WELL and Alive. And still punching strong. Keep well Mr Sylvester Stallone.’

Another added: ‘Thank God, I don’t know you personally but have loved you for years, love your movies.’

While a third relieved fan echoed the thoughts of many, writing: Omg for a moment I thought this was true!!!’

The actor’s brother Frank previously took to Twitter in the wake of the sickening claim, writing: ‘Rumors that my brother is dead are false. What kind of sick demented cruel mind thinks of things like this to post? People like this are mentally deranged and don’t deserve a place in society’.

He also posted a video entitled ‘Sly death a total hoax, not funny not cool’ and said ‘I made this video to dispel the rumours that my brother Sylvester is dead. That is so ridiculous, demented

‘These are people that menace the society. They are useless in society. So Stallone power goes on.’

‘Sick and cruel’: The actor’s brother Frank took to Twitter to hit back in the wake of the sickening claim

One concerned fan wrote: ‘Is Sylvester Stallone dead or is Facebook lying again?’ while another added ‘Okay but I just need to know did Sylvester Stallone really die???’

A furious fan debunked the rumour and said: ‘So the sick hoaxes have started again!! Silvester Stallone is NOT dead!’

Another fan wrote: ‘Rocky is alive and well! Stop the nonsense!’ while another said: ‘DO NOT SPREAD RUMOR about Sylvester Stallone. Long Live @TheSlyStallone.’

Another wrote: ‘Omg I thought Sylvester Stallone was dead!! I hate the Internet.’

This is the second death hoax involving the actor.

Fans were left baffled back in September 2016 after a fake news story – allegedly from US news site CNN and claiming the Rocky actor had been found dead at his LA home – was being shared on Facebook.

It was later exposed as a sick hoax linked to a website known for sharing celebrity death hoaxes.

MailOnline has contacted Sylvester’s representatives for comment.



He is best known for his portrayal of Philadelphia underdog boxer Rocky ‘The Italian Stallion’ Balboa in the film series which has won him two Oscar nominations.

In 2015, Stallone reprised his role as Rocky Balboa for spin-off and sequel to the Rocky film series Creed, telling the tale of his late mentor Apollo Creed’s son Adonisa character who abandons his stable white collar job to pursue a boxing career under Rocky’s tutelage.

The star has been keeping his fans updated with his work on the hotly-anticipated sequel Creed II, with Dolph Lungren set to reprise his Rocky IV role as fearsome Russian boxer Ivan Drago.

On Valentines Day he shared a snap of himself pumping iron in the gym captioned: ‘Pushing the limits! 100 pounds – This one hurt, I think I’ll go home and take a nap…’

Source Bydailymail.co.uk

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •